A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
Cow Canvas Wall ArtNew CC Big by fwctsz6268-FurnitureOurTaps - Deck Mounted Bath Mixer & Shower Set 052
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
CXU Collectible Large Crystal Acrylic Glass 7 Stars Balls, 7 Pcs with Gift Box, 76MM (3 in) in Diameter
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- Howard Elliott Collection C130-239 Glam Universal Bench Cover, Sand
- 1 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European retro style, copper basin, hot and cold, Swivel, Chrome Plated, tap5 (color 11)
- Retro Deluxe FaucetingStainless Steel Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Hole Brushed Nickel Swivel Basin Sink Hot And Cold Water Mixer Tap,Stainless Steel,Type B
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet Ceramic Decorated Three-Hole pink gold Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Valve Core Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Pinzon 160 Gram Pinstripe Flannel Sheet Set - Queen, Navy Pinstripe - PZ-PLFLAN-NP-QN
- HAO SHOP Inflatable Bathtub - Baby Shower (0-5 Years) Bathtub Insulation, Newborn Bathtub Collapsible, Comfortable Bath Tub, Thicker Plastic Material Suitable for Bathroom Bedroom Pool Garden
- Allied Brass TA-32-BKM Tango Collection Wall Mounted Soap Dish, Matte Black
- WOXIMAOYI Folding Tub Bathtub, Portable Plastic Thickened Tub,Bule 65 70CM,M
- Eastbrook Pluto soft close seat
- WYRSXPY Basin Tap Antique Copper Faucet, Bathroom Kitchen Heightening Cold hot Table Tap, Single Handle Single Hole Inssizetion (color BLACK, Size A)
- Certified International Clear 20 oz Acrylic Ice Tea Drinkware (Set of 12), Clear
Cream Caramel Hairy Cowhide calf skin rug
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
YISUMEI 60 x 80 Blanket Comfort Warmth Soft Plush Throw for Couch Snow Leopard
Kitchen Brass Vintage Chrome Faucet Washbasin Mixer 304 Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Mixer Taps BlackThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Anchor Sheet Set with Deep Fitting Pockets, White with Navy bluee Anchors and Polka Dots, 4 Piece Sheet and Pillowcase Set - King, Anchors
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucetall Copper Hot and Cold European Antique Jade Basin Mixing
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.